The school adopts “Child centered method” in teaching Kindergarten children and also gives importance for speaking and writing skills. Along with academics the school caters skills for KG students as follows;
• Communication skills (vocabulary games, stories, picture talk, informal talk, interaction session, speech and drama)
• Cognitive skills (sequencing, puzzles, serialization)
• Fine motor skills (Stringing beads, pouring, hand eye coordination, etc)
• Sensory skills (Hearing, Smelling, Tasting, Identifying, Touching)
• Physical skills (Jumping, playing, climbing, running)
• Art & Craft (colouring, paper pasting, cotton work, vegetable printing etc.,)
• Field trip (learning made fun, recollecting the experience).
RATIONALIZED CURRICULUM FOR CLASSES IX AND X:
|3.||Hindi Course – B||085|
|8.||Visual & Performing arts||--|
|9.||Physical & Health Education||--|
• Grade VIII and below the curriculum framed by National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is generally followed.
• Languages: First language English is compulsory for all standards. Second language Tamil is compulsory for classes I – IV and it is optional (Tamil / Hindi) for classes V – VIII. Third language Hindi is compulsory for classes I – IV and for classes V – VIII it is either Tamil or Hindi based on their second language option.